i want to buy one of those lamps you put in your bedroom, and it covers the entire space with stars. what are these called? according to my google detective skills, its an astrostar-light-projector. whatever its called, they look fucking amazing. i could just imagine myself lying in bed for hours staring into space while its pouring down with rain outside. i'll start snooping around ebay for a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment